No fuss, no stress, just a lovely plan to follow.
A Marketing Plan can be confusing, it’s true. There are so many options, it can be quite overwhelming to know where to start marketing your business. (We understand – we get overwhelmed sometimes!). But my friend, that’s exactly why you need a plan!
How many times have you asked yourself “What should I be doing next?”, “Am I doing the right thing?” or “What the hell am I doing right now?” Well if yes, this is probably because you don’t have a plan. But don’t panic, that’s exactly what we’re going to do right now.
Your plan can be simple, written with a pen and pad or on Google Sheets – no need for a fancy format, no need for a million pages, simple is the key here. If you don’t keep it simple, you won’t stick to it. And if you don’t stick to it, then well erm, you’ll be back to square one before you even know it. (Don’t do this).
Ta-dah – here’s our simple Marketing Plan
So, we’ve got pretty accomplished at writing and delivering marketing plans – we’ve done a lot! So, we shared our collective knowledge and experience to create the simplest 4-step plan for you. In just a few hours, you can plan out your small businesses marketing. Imagine that – all ready in just one afternoon.
So, if you’re asking yourself “Should I write a marketing plan for my business?”
YES! If you want clarity and results from your marketing. Let me ask you, do you have any of these unanswered questions buzzing around your head?
- How much should I spend on my marketing?
- How do I start marketing my business?
- Should I be posting on Instagram/Facebook/LinkedIn/TikTok?
- Do I need an email marketing list?
- Why am I not seeing results from my social media?
- Why is nobody reading my posts?
If this is you, then you definitely need to focus your marketing. A plan is the way to do exactly that. Now don’t panic, this is not a 100 pager, but it needs to be written down.
It shouldn’t take you more than a couple of hours, and you will have a framework to work from.
Now, who doesn’t want that kind of clarity?
4 Steps to Clarity for your Business Marketing
- Simplify – break down the things you really need to understand to move your business to where you want it to be.
- Plan – write a simple, actionable plan that you can follow. (Or give to somebody else in your team or marketing agency to deliver)
- Do – deliver that plan. Actually do it (with clarity and confidence!)
- Review – How is it going? Do you need to change anything to improve the performance? What can you learn from this activity?
Download our Simple Plan Framework today. And let us know how you get on!