A Marketing Plan can be confusing, it’s true. There are so many options, it can be quite overwhelming to know where to start marketing your business. (We understand – we get overwhelmed sometimes!). That’s exactly why you need a plan!
Problem is, we know there are a million ways to go about things, and it’s hard to know what’s important, and what’s not. Also, we know you it needs to simple, actionable and flexible enough to deliver.
Ta-dah – here’s our simple 4-Step Marketing Plan
So, we’ve got pretty accomplished at writing and delivering marketing plans – we’ve done a lot! So, we shared our collective knowledge and experience to create the simplest 4-step plan for you. In just a few hours, you can plan out your small businesses marketing. Imagine that – all ready in just one afternoon.
So, if you’re asking yourself “Should I write a marketing plan for my business?”
YES! If you want clarity and results from your marketing. Let me ask you, do you have any of these unanswered questions buzzing around your head?
- How much should I spend on my marketing?
- How do I start marketing my business?
- Should I be posting on Instagram/Facebook/LinkedIn/TikTok?
- Do I need an email marketing list?
- Why am I not seeing results from my social media?
- Why is nobody reading my posts?
If this is you, then you definitely need to focus your marketing. A plan is the way to do exactly that. Now don’t panic, this is not a 100 pager, but it needs to be written down.
It shouldn’t take you more than a couple of hours, and you will have a framework to work from.
Now, who doesn’t want that kind of clarity?
4 Steps to Clarity for your Business Marketing
- Simplify – break down the things you really need to understand to move your business to where you want it to be.
- Plan – write a simple, actionable plan that you can follow. (Or give to somebody else in your team or marketing agency to deliver)
- Do – deliver that plan. Actually do it (with clarity and confidence!)
- Review – How is it going? Do you need to change anything to improve the performance? What can you learn from this activity?
Download our Simple 4-Step Plan Framework today. And let us know how you get on!